Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Islamic Propaganda in our Middle Schools!!

I just saw that home-made flyer in our local post office as I ran out to mail a few things at lunch today. There was the row of little tear-off strips with a phone number at the bottom. I am wondering if it is good news or bad news that there was one of the little strips that had been torn off.

Where do these wackos come from? What evidence is there AT ALL that Islamic propaganda is being taught in our schools? What? These are the same lunatics that imagine that Sharia Law is going to replace the Constitution in our courtrooms and demand that Something Be Done Immediately!!

We are never going to fix the problems in this country. These lunatics are driving the entire conversation. Meanwhile, the rich and powerful are consolidating their hold on the money and power of this country, and we will never recover.

Does anyone remember that video of that older woman at one of the Town Hall meetings, crying and saying that she "wants her country back"? I certainly do.

That's exactly how I feel about it as well. I want my country back, because I sure as hell don't know what happened to it.

No comments: