Sunday, June 17, 2007

The wit and wisdom of Rocky and Bullwinkle, as it applies to the administration of George W. Bush.



Thanks to the IMDB.


Bullwinkle: You just leave it to my pal Rock. He's the brains of the outfit.
General: And what does that make you?
Bullwinkle: What else? The executive.

Rocky: And now, here's something we hope you'll really like.

The Announcer: Well, you're just in time for what might be a very unhappy ending.

Rocky: And now...
Bullwinkle: Hey, Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

Rocket J. Squirrel: And now, here to tell you everything about anything is Mr. Know-It-All.

Rocky: Bullwinkle, do you know what an A-Bomb is?
Bullwinkle: Sure, a bomb is what some people call our show.
Rocky: I don't think that's very funny.
Bullwinkle: Neither do they apparently

Dudley Do-Right: Stop, Snidely Whiplash, in the name of the law.

Bullwinkle: I'd like to apply for a job as an usher?
Boris: What experience have you had?
Bullwinkle: I've been in the dark for most of my life.

No comments: